AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Turn your Windows Mobile,Palm to Iphone

OH....So everyone around might be surprised to read the title of the page... how to change???



The answer is simple I have just found a site that offers some cool software's that help you to turn you Mobile Palm to look like an IPhone.


You can add the cool features of the Iphone like the Iphone Keyboard,iPhone Slide Lock,Dialpad Skin ,wisbar, etc...

You can change the entire look of your phone to the same as that of an Iphone....

This site got a very clear procedure also...I haven't tested this so do it at your own risk....





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Its not worth it. Because...already our phone having internet connection..But once you connected to internet through your mobile...Do you have any idea about how much phone compnay charge...See the bill end of month...your heart will fail...

Avinash Varma said...

I was wondering why you discuss about the cost of your phone bill for the internet....I was here just discussing about iphone skins for palm devices....

Anonymous said...

I was surprising with your comment. Do you have any idea about windows mobile ...Did you ever use Windows Mobile before...and Windows mobile phone having skins within and Palm too.I did not understand "Turn your windows, plam to Iphone"

Anonymous said...

Dude,

Its wrost post and software making lot of problems to Phone...pls remove it.

Useful-User

Anonymous said...

I have tried this on my Windows Mobile ( HTC wizard aka Cingular 8125) WM5 and it is pretty cool!

Great post!!!
-vivek

Avinash Varma said...

Even I find surprising someone commenting about Internet,Bill etc... whis is quite irrelevant to the post. This is to apply iphone skins to palm and windows mobile to make it look like that of an iphone. I mean the internal interface...


I havent tried that one either....so please do it on your own risk...

Anonymous said...

Vivek,

Good luck...nothing is free in this world...think logically

Useful-user